Documents you will need to gather for your DBE Certification Application:
- The business tax returns for the last three years.
- Personal tax returns for any business owners for the last three years.
- County and/or municipal occupational licenses or Business Tax Receipts.
- Copies of any professional licenses.
- Detailed resume of all owners or list of all employment for the past 10 years.
- Corporation Official Articles of Incorporation
- Photo Id for all owners (Driver’s license).
- Proof of citizenship or residency for all owners. (Copy of passport).
- Leases or sublease for the business.
- Any leases for business equipment.
- Amount of mortgage on your home. Information regarding bank including address, loan number outstanding balance.
- Balance of any credit card or other consumer loans. Name of banks, address etc.
- Copy of a cancelled company check
- Amount of funds in any investment accounts or bank accounts.
- Number of part-time and full time employees.
- Owners’ home phone #, cell phone #, & company fax #
- What did you use to start the company? County will want to see a copy of the first check deposited in the bank account.
- Do you use an outside firm for management or payroll? If yes, name of company and contact information.
- What were the Company’s three largest contracts over the past 3 years? For each, I need the name of the owner, location of the company, type of work performed and the dollar value of the contract.
- What are the three largest contracts you are currently working. For each, I need the name of the owner, location of the company, type of work performed, the dollar value of the contract, the project start date and the anticipated completion date.
- Year end balance sheets for the company for the past three years.
- Bank authorization and signatory cards.
For help with your Florida DBE Certification application you can contact us at (305) 755-9551