ACDBE is a program similar to the DBE program, designed to level the playing field for small businesses wishing to participate in contracting opportunities. Companies who have obtained an ACDBE Certification are able to bid on contracts set aside for ACDBE companies at airports. Additionally, ACDBE certification makes your company valuable to larger companies who need DBE companies to fulfill subcontracting goals on government contracts. These subcontracts can be worth anywhere from a few thousand dollars to several millions of dollars to your company.
The ACDBE Certification Guide Includes:
- What Is The ACDBE Certification Program?
- The Requirements For Obtaining An ACDBE Certification
- Get An Overview of The ACDBE Application Process
- 7 Items That Will Cause You to Have Your Application Automatically Denied
- What to Do If Your Application Is denied
- 11 Popular Myths About The ACDBE Certification Program
- How Long Does It Take To Get ACDBE Certified
- Alternative Programs You Can Get Into If You Don’t Qualify For The ACDBE
Contact Us Today!
Contact an ACDBE certification attorney at DBE Direct regarding the ACDBE certification process. Our attorneys can be reached by phone at (786)780-2241 or by e-mail using our Contact Form. We are ready to help you obtain your ACDBE Certification.